Wednesday 27 January 2010

A Winter's Morning


A Winter’s Morning

As I looked out of the bedroom window this morning a fox caught my eye. His dark shape was silhouetted against the icy ground as he ran across the field.

The whole of the landscape was white with frost creeping over the windows and along the furrows in the field. In the bright winter sun the scene could have come out of a Christmas card with a distant church spire glinting in the cold sunlight.

What a beautiful start to the day. I havn’t always looked out to see joy. In the past the identical view could have struck me as one of lonliness, isolation and depression. Same view, same person but a totally different outlook on life and I know which side of the coin I prefer.

My life is now full of joy and the light of the angels. They have helped me turn my life around and with the angels in my life every day is filled with light and serenity. These senses can be woken in anyone who lets the angels into their life. They can accompany us on every path, lighten any gloom and widen our horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment