Wednesday 18 March 2009

Chamuel and his Spirituality


it is the second beautiful spring day in a row yet it is only March. The sun is trying to breakthrough the early morning haze but its heat is already warming the land and my coat is put aside. After so many months of multiple layers it gives a sense of freedom.


I took some time out this morning, left the housework and went into the garden. Like all gardens it needs effort and attention to give of its best. I am not a very good gardener and last summer's borders still need clearing out. A few hours later, some of the borders looking better and a new shrub that I bought, as usual with no idea where to place, finally in position I feel I deserve my coffee.


The angel I have felt around me this morning is the Archangel Chamuel. His green and pink energies are of overwhelming love and help to heal hurts over love. I wondered why Chamuel was around this morning but a dream I had last night suddennly flashed into my mind. It was a dream of a man who I hurt badly over 20 years ago and who I have not seen since. We all have areas in our lives where we wish we had handled situations differently and with the wisdom of maturity I would now respond with more tact and compassion but the deeds have been done and the words, now deeply regretted, said.


The presence of Chamuel around me suggests that he can heal the hurts in another, not just within me. the power of the angels is phenomenal and i have asked for healing for this man whom I left so long ago. With his help I hope the hurts that I caused can be lessened and we can both be more at peace with the memories of the good times we shared.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Thank you for commenting on my own page -- I look forward to continued reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, Your blog is lovely, I have never looked up a blog before. You're really getting into this. Keep creating. Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete