Friday 22 November 2013

Affirmations for Change

Affirmations for Change

Today is a new day, a fresh start and a new beginning.  Whatever happened in the past is history and I can move on from it.  My life can be altered as quickly as if a switch is flicked on for it is a state of mind.  Our thoughts are limitless and can expand far beyond the consciousness and affirmations can set in store great results.  So, today technology will work for me and my computer will be good.  Yesterday I spent nearly all of it setting up a new page and listing some books. Grrr! 

Technology is my friend and will help me, so far so good so can the angels help with my apprehensions over using computers?  I shall ask anyway and see how the day pans out. Better than yesterday I hope! 


My affirmation for today is ‘I love what computers can do and I will put my trust in this digital world’

No comments:

Post a Comment