Tuesday 12 July 2011

Spirit guides, to welcome in the new


The show is over for another year. We all spent 3 days offerring therapies and healing in our very peaceful marquee. Around us the winds blew, the rain fell heavily and the sun shone but nothing could lower the joy of remeeting old friends and of working together in the common cause of healing. It is 3 days of chilling out, hugging others and doing what we all do best.

In my case I offer spiritual healing. I call it Universal Harmonic Healing, as this name just jumped into my head one day. It is about rebalancing or harmonising the body, the mind, the emotions and reigniting old dreams.

The healing is done not by me but by the angels who always arrive bringing incredible lightness and peace.

A new spirit guide also arrived for me this weekend. She is a beautiful oriental lady with long black hair and an ethereal beauty. Her great light and powerful energies are difficult to focus on but she brings with her a new dimension in the world of healing. Her name was given to me as Lady lavatera and she will be with me whenever I heal others from now onwards. In life she was a female buddhist leader who taught young girls about healing, including me in a past life, over a thousand years ago.

We do not all need to see guides or angels to know of their presence and their power. Sometimes fleeting glimpses of colour, felt around the periphery of the mind, show their arrival. lady Lavatera brings wonderful invigorating pink energies with her. These can wrap around us and keep us safe, protected and loved as healing takes us to a fresh place where miracles are always possible.

For more information on the angels and harmonic art images see
www.angelsrus.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment