Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Roller Coaster Ride of Life



My life seems to be part of a roller coaster ride which has been gathering pace over the last few years. I don’t know what speed it will reach or where the final destination will be.

20 years ago I lived a normal life as a teacher newly married and doing up a house. Fairly normal and as I remember and fairly slow with time to think and enjoy just being and living. 15 years ago I had a young child and worked part time. Still fairly normal and even with the demands of a child there was still time for life. 10 years ago, as I was training in therapies, my world changed forever as the voices of the spirits entered my consciousness. My rollercoaster ride had begun. The spirit guides around me took me to plumb the depths of the soul from times gone by reliving many past lives, remembering the people that I injured and the trauma to myself, including the pains both emotional and physical from all manner of deaths. The spirits also took me to the heights of the heavens where the views expand over the whole world and the angels reside.

Now I would hardly recognise the woman from 20 years ago, undoubtedly a problem for my husband who sometimes looks at me and wonders! Once the spiritual rollercoaster begins there is no exiting the carriage and the journey can be both exhilarating and inspirational as answers arrive to so many of life’s mysteries.

In 2010 the speed of life for so many people seems to be speeding up as the roller coasters for so many get rolling forward. Where will they all end? I have no idea but I would not want to leave my ride now as I feel excitement mounting as if the carriage is going to jump into hyperspace and come to a soft landing somewhere in the universe.
See my website for the images of the angels as I see them at www.angelsrus.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment