Monday 6 September 2010

An Angel for Change

A morning like so many others, a dull day but warm in the early autumn but changes are in the air. A single thought can bring massive swings of the mind, amazing shifts in energies and unexpected certainty over the path lying ahead.

Eight years ago I was suddenly inspired to write a book. Ideas flooded in and a book began to take shape. More flashes of inspiration landed and ideas for other books were born. A series of spiritual books floated in front of my eyes which I saw as changing my world and setting my life on a new course.

How many rejection letters and instantly returned manuscripts can anyone take? Many of the manuscripts were not even opened just immediately placed in my return envelope and sent back. Disappointments, anger, rage at the futility of trying, sadness and guilt at the amount of time involved in writing rather than being with family, so many emotions over so many years over books and stories which I still feel have interest for others.

A year ago I asked for the right spiritual publisher for my book rather than one of the big boys which I had been trying. A few days later an old friend contacted me to tell me about his new book being published in America. I took this as a sign and an answer to my question. I sent a manuscript off and waited. 6 months later another rejection letter but this time it elicited a different response in me. There was no surprise, no anger but surprisingly relief. I had finally let go of the idea of getting a publisher for my books, but not for getting the books out.

The first book will be on my website very soon. With the miracle of the digital revolution anyone around the world can find my book and buy it directly. I have to believe in a new way of being, a new way of finding information and a new way of buying what we need. As my first book goes onto the website I will place my trust firmly in the guides and the angels who have inspired it – ‘The Colour of Angels’ on www.angelsrus.co.uk

Tamini is the angel for the courage to change old rooted ideas and to grow spiritually and as I knew for certain that I would sell this book myself her wonderful turquoise and violet energies filled my mind and my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment