Monday 27 April 2009

A Green Angel


The rain falls but the beauty of the garden remains. It is a soft warm rain falling gently to Earth, excatly what my new plants need. It hydrates the ground and intensifies the greeness I see out of the window.


April is suppossed to be the month of showers but this spring has been different with glorious weather and the new shoots of regrowth sprouting earlier than usual. I love the pale green colours of the fresh new foliage. It cloaks the silover birch in minute leaves and brings the old beech tree back to life again.


This green is the colour of freshness and new beginnings and the continuation of life. This green seems to have become my colour and I am wearing it more and more in clothes and jewellery. This green gives tranquility to my soul but more than that it helps me connect to my inner self and to who I am.


My angel is Wuaza. She is also surrounded by the fresh greens of new life and rebirth. She is my angel and appears at my side when I need her calmness or inspiration. At other times she can be so small that I can carry her in my heart.


We all have a place in our hearts especially reserved for the angels. Love them and invite them in.


For more information on the angels visit http://www.angelsrus.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment