Monday 5 October 2009

Welcome to Angel Chi

Sometimes life seems fast and furious and we feel we are continually rushing just to keep up with yesterday. It has been a lot like that for me for the last few months and the blog has fallen to one side, not forgatten about but a victim of the fleeting incessant movement of time.

The angels came thick and fast this summer. They came in their hoardes, so many that I felt I couldn't quite capture their images quickly enough before their brilliance would begin to fade as the next angel came into view.

A very good question, other than, 'was I insane?' is why?, in fact a multitide of whys come to mind. Why did I see them?, Why have I felt compelled to paint or create them, Why were their colours so very vivid? Why so many of them?

Their presence lifted my heart and made me feel light and joyous, yet my seeming struggle to reproduce them in all their glory has left me tired but oddly satisfied.

How many images do I have? I don't know but at least a few hundred.

Why do I have them? Someione else helped me answer this question - a lovely lady who is also a healer saw an image of a diseasd organ in one of my paintings. We then spent hours pouring over them and found many more such images of problem areas of the body . Thank you Nicky for I might have continued to wonder about these images for longer.

I have Angel Chi cards, in fact hundreds of them to help in healing. Their swirling colours and wing shapes contain hidden messages for our health and feelings of well being. These angels want to be seen and truly want to help us to inspire our thoughts and calm our troubled mind.

I know there is power within these images and they are already starting to do their work.

thank you angels and I hope I have done you justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment