Tuesday 9 June 2009

Seeing Angels

Angels surround us all. They fill our days with light.
Their love and soft downy feathers comfort us and warm our
hearts. Angels surround me in my garden. When I rest a while by the rose arch I feel their presence and I feel at peace. I can also feel their presence at other times and I catch glimpses of their colours around people who are just shopping or talking.

The angels are around us all. Like all young children my daughter often seemed to focus on things not quite seen by us adults. The gift to 'see' these beautiful spirits is often hidden as people grow up. I like many others had lost this ability for most of my life, but through love for my daughter I managed to find it again.

This ability to 'see' the angels comes from the pineal gland in the brain. This region responds to light to make chemicals, but far more then that, its light sensitive cells can detect the higher energies of the angels. It gives us visions and insights into a wider world, one of love, magic and dreams.

We all have occasional glimpses through this partially open doorway into another world where the mists still surround our eyes and the images are blurred. I welcome these images into my life and search for more. The more of these glimpses I accept the more the mists clear from before my eyes and the more certain I am of what I sense around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment